Otter.ai launched a new collaboration service for enterprise-level events. Otter for Events is built for hosting virtual, live or in-person events and provides a hub for sharing rich content during multi-track virtual or in-person events.
Otter.ai’s solution features the following:
- Public and private group: mainly for recording and content sharing from the event, either during or after the event
- Zoom Webinars: available for Otter for Teams subscribers, who can launch Otter Live Notes directly from the Zoom webinar; available at no additional cost
- Live transcription: transcription of multiple sessions at once is possible, which allows the audience to access Otter Live Notes from all sessions
- Live collaboration: live interactive transcript view and the ability to raise questions during an ongoing event, virtual or otherwise
- Embedded Otter.ai player: features the Otter.ai player to access a session transcript in real-time
One of the major advantages of Otter.ai is that event organizers can generate, access, share content from all types of events. This includes control over how and where it is shared, thereby exerting a near-total control over the audience engagement.
Meanwhile, the audience — right from casual viewers, to stakeholders and journalists can get their hands on all relevant information or content at any time, alleviating the pressure to stay alert at all times.
Otter for Events was recently used for transatlantic New York-New Belfast Conference 2020 hosted by Aisling Events. Mairtin O’Muilleoir, Founder of Aisling Events said, “The benefits are clear to us as we were able to boost engagement with attendees, extend the reach of our sponsors and we also have access to really rich, valuable content in the form of Otter.ai’s accurate transcriptions during and after the conference. Otter.ai adds a new dimension to events that will transcend when we can all gather again face-to-face.”